The success of a multilingual conference or business meeting relies largely on the technical equipment used.
We provide our own full conference equipment. For that we partner with Bosch, the world leader for interpretation systems. Our interpreting equipment provides exceptional audio quality. Our specialized technicians are in charge of its set-up and operation during your event, ensuring flawless results, no matter the size of the event.
Our Interpreting Systems Features
Bosch conference systems
Outstanding sound quality
- Signal/noise ratio of more than 80 dB.
- Gold-plated headphone connectors.
- The infrared radiation used cannot pass through solid structures, such as walls and ceilings.
- No interference between separate sessions in conference venues with many rooms.
Wireless multi-track audio solutions
- Systems can be installed permanently or, in the case of temporary events, they can be easily assembled and removed.
- Thanks to infrared technology, delegates don’t have to be physically connected to the interpretation system.
Modern and ergonomic design
- Receivers are pocket-sized and easy to transport.
- Buttons are ergonomic and their position makes them easy to use
32 audio channels
- Up to 32 channels – one for the original speech and up to 31 for interpretations in as many foreign languages.
- Only the available channels are displayed on receiver screens – no need to scroll through empty channels.
- Up to eight channels for different types of applications, such as multimedia presentations and music.