Interpreting for Sanofi Genzyme
On the 26th and 27th of April 2019, Sanofi Genzyme, one of the world’s leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, organized its second Masterclass on Mucopolysaccharidoses, a group of genetic metabolic disorders.
Langpros enabled the conference by providing French-English simultaneous interpreting services.
Langpros also provided the necessary interpreting equipment: soundproof booths, infrared transmitters, and 150 headsets for the audience. Our tech team took care of the installation and the support throughout the two day event.
Read more about this event on our magazine
- SERVICES: Simultaneous interpreting
- LANGUAGES: French – English
- EVENT: 2-day Medical Event
- END CLIENT: Sanofi Genzyme
- EQUIPMENT: Booths, Infrared transmitters, Headsets